Services/Activities - Ajaccio
- Snack / Restaurant / Bar (at the Shopping Center)
- Mini Golf
- Table tennis
- Volleyball court
- Playground for children
- Swimming pool with children's pool (15/05 to 15/09)
- Collective barbecues
- Independent golf course next to the campsite
- Camper van service
- Night watchman (July / August)
- Closing of the gates in July / August from 23h30 to 06h00.
- Laundry and ironing room
- Possibility of freezing cold packs
- Sale of ice cubes
- Rental of refrigerated boxes (4,50 €/day)
- Shops (grocery store, caterer, corner shop, restaurant open all year round, hairdresser, bakery ...)
- Bar open from June 9th to September 15th
- Restaurant on the swimming pool side, open from July 1st to September 15th in general.
- Possibility of catering outside these dates on request (when booking)
- Swimming pool open from May 19th to September 15th
- Sanitary facilities for disabled people
AT THE CAMPING GROUNDS
Due to the restrictions linked to the current global pandemic, we are not able to offer you a schedule of activities as usual.
These activities are free
- Gym tonic
- Bead workshop
- Treasure hunt
- Archery ....
- Ping-pong tournament
- Volleyball tournament
- Badminton tournament
- Mini Golf Tournament
- Mini Soccer
- Tennis Tournament
- Swimming pool games
- Election of Miss and Mister Benista
- Water polo basketball
Activity open to all and subject to a participation fee
- Bocce tournament
- BabyFoot Tournament
- Water skiing
- Horseback riding
In the area
- The lake of Tolla
- Various waterfalls like "the bride's veil
- Véro and Vizzavona : accrobranches
- Corte and the Restonica valley
- The railway station: to discover the Corsican landscapes
- Porto and the Scandola reserve
- Bonifacio and its white chalk cliffs
- The prehistoric site of Filitosa
When you book, don't hesitate to ask for your discount code!
You will be able to take advantage of up to -35% on all crossings (subject to availability).
When booking on the website (click on the banner above), the use of the host code will be marked by a red dot "PROMO HEB". If this red dot is not present, it means that the quota has already been reached on the crossing or that the promotion is not valid on this date (all weekends in high season - See 2018 outline below).
Do not hesitate to contact us
for more information.